At Dee’s Pop Up we want you to love your items as much as we love them! If for any particular reasons you are unhappy with them you can simply send them back to us.
We always hope you’re satisfied with our products. However, on the rare occasion that you’re not, returning the item(s) back to us is as simple as spelling out ‘D.E.E’! If you’d like to to return an item, we request that all item(s) sent back to us fit the following criteria to be eligible for us to issue you store credits:
1. Returned within 21 days (Australia) / 28 days (International) after your order is completed
2. Remain in its original selling condition, with the swing tags attached to the garment
3. Unworn and unwashed
4. Have no dirt, marks, makeup stains or perfume/wardrobe smell
5. Are not SALE items
If your return does not meet the above criteria, your package will be sent back to you with a $10 return fee.
We reserve the right to reject any return if the garment has been returned back to us not in its original selling condition. Any garment/s returned to us that have been worn, soiled or damaged in any way or form will be rejected of a store credit
We will not credit you for original postage paid.
SUPER EASY! Simply follow these steps:
1. Log into your account to generate your RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorisation)
2. Select 'ORDERS', here you can see all orders you have made. In the actions column click ‘REQUEST RETURN’ for the particular order number you wish to return.
3. Tick the box/es of the item(s) you wish to return and then click REQUEST RETURN.
4. Your RMA number is now generated.
5. Fill up your Returns Form found at the back of your invoice and make sure to include this in the parcel you are sending back to us.
6. If you don't want to use Australia Post and would like to return using HUBBED service, visit Hubbed Returns Portal to create booking here: https://deespopupshop.com.au/hubbedcollection/ If you’re using Auspost skip step 6 proceed to step 8.
7. Download your shipping label via email sent by HUBBED and stick it to your satchel. Print / Write / Label your satchel with your full name and RMA number and ship it to the following address:
Dee’s Pop Up Shop
52-60 Roberts Road,
Greenacre, NSW 2190
Please note parcels without your full name and RMA number will be sent back to the sender.
8. If you still have the parcel bag with you, let's recycle! Turn this inside out and pop in the returns form and the item(s) you’re returning.
9. Drop off your return parcel to your nearest HUBBED Collection point
10. Your store credits will be issued to you 7-10 business days after we received your returned parcel.
If you’ll be returning an item(s) to us, please be advised that postage costs of returns are at the expense of the customer.
We strongly recommend shipping your return back using a trackable post so we can check the whereabouts of your return parcel. Dee’s Pop Up Shop will not be responsible for any returns that do not arrive at our warehouse or are lost in transit.
We only accept returns for full priced items and items purchased on promotion.
SALE items which are priced to clear cannot be returned for a store credit or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
For hygienic purposes, intimates and accessories cannot be returned.
Our office address is:
Dee’s Pop Up Shop
52-60 Roberts Road,
Greenacre, NSW 2190
For our Aussie customers, item(s) must be returned back to us within 21 days from the day your order is completed.
For international customers, from the day you receive your parcel, you have 28 days to return the item(s) back to us.
If the item(s) does not cover our returns period, we will need to send your parcel back to you with a return fee of $10 incurred on your end.
Due to the fast turnaround and high amount of orders, we do not offer exchanges, or hold items.
Once you receive your store credits, you can use this to repurchase the size, colour or style that you are after.
You will receive an email from us confirming delivery of your order with a tracking link of your parcel so you can check its status and location.
Please don't forget to collect your parcel from the post office. Any parcel we receive tagged as ‘RTS’ or ‘RETURN TO SENDER’ will incur a $10 RTS fee and redelivery fee.
All store credits issued to your account is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
Hubbed is a parcel pick-up and drop-off network (PUDO) with 2000+ trusted returns collection points Australia wide. This means you can shop with us any time and return your purchases at your local HUBBED collection point at a time that suits you.
Refer to our Hubbed Return page for more information.
Once your return parcel is received in our office, our returns team will inspect and assess your garment. Please allow 7-10 business days for your return to be processed.
Your store credits will be sent via email and stored in your account. The value of store credits issued will be based on the value of the returned item(s), less any discounts applied to your order and shipping costs your order may have incurred. Please be sure to check your junk mail for your store credit email or log in to your account and see under COUPONS section.
We choose and make our products with love and hope that each and everyone of you love them all as much as we do. If you have any concerns with regards to sizing, colour etc we are always here to help. Please send us a LiveChat through the website and our Customer Happiness Team will be there to assist you.
We do not offer refunds. But, we do offer store credit coupons with 3 years validity.
SORRRYYY!! We try our very best to make sure all orders sent out are thoroughly checked by our team before they leave our office.
We are only human; it's very rare we make an error like this. Simply send us a LiveChat via our website with your order number and the photo/s of the garment showing its faults.
Garments damaged during wash or wear and tear will not be considered as a faulty product. Please note loose threads are not considered a manufacturing fault. This naturally occurs during the manufacturing process and can easily be cut off without damaging the garment.
Of course you can! We can accept the item/s as long as it meets our returns policy guidelines.
Please note: We do not offer refunds. All Afterpay orders will be issued a store credit.